Sunday, March 14, 2010

Plans to start dig.

I will be digging a hole in the ground, I have found this place and will start digging when I set up some equipment and figure where to put the dirt. Remember this is going to be one of those stealth holes and I don't want anyone to find it. I will publish photos when they become available like the ones I did about the recycled boat on imagineering-engineering.blogspot.com
I think I will need a railway line to carry the dirt away that means building a trolley something like they had in the movie the great escape. Materials can be from shopping trolleys, fence pailings for the tracks.
Remember that to do a major undertaking like this means to be like the blokes in the movie and the enemy is the law and the council and family so I will publish photos that cannot identify the place.

No comments: